- 2lbs Beef (rump)
- 2tsp Canola oil
- 2tsp Paprika
- 1.5tsp Caraway seeds
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 Stalks of celery (chopped)
- 5 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cloves of garlic OR garlic powder
- 14.5oz chopped tomatoes
- Egg noodles
2. Heat some oil in a large casserole pot over a medium/high heat.
3. Brown the beef for a few minutes, then rest on the side.
4. Add 1tsb and paprika and caraway seeds, then reduce the heat to medium, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
6. Add the beef back to the pot and mix in well.
7. Add the tomatoes, then bring to the boil.
8. Cover the pot, reduce the heat down to a simmer, and cook for another 90 minutes.
9. Serve with noodles.